Like most weekends in Toronto, the TTC has announced a series of closures and maintenance diversions.
This weekend, August 25 and 26, there will be no service on the portion of Line 1 Yonge-University between Finch West and Lawrence West stations, as TTC crews continue to install the Automated Train Control (ATC) signal system.
According to the TTC, shuttle buses will run, loading and offloading as follows:
- Lawrence West: load and offload inside station
- Yorkdale: TTC will provide a special shuttle bus to accommodate customers travelling to and from Yorkdale Mall. Customers can transfer between the Line 1 shuttle and the Yorkdale express on Dufferin St.
- Wilson: load and offload inside station
- Sheppard West: load and offload inside station
- Downsview Park: Shuttle buses will bypass this station. Customers can use the 84 Sheppard West, 101 Downsview Park, 106 Sentinel and 108 Driftwood buses instead
- Finch West: load inside the station and offload on Keele St. at Four Winds Dr.
Wheel-trans will be available upon request from any station through the weekend. Customers can speak with any TTC staff member for more information about service frequency.