This round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurant and bar openings, plus what’s coming up that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Vancouver-based coffee chain JJ Bean is now open at 390 Bay Street, and for their first month here, they’re offering some sweet deals.
- Steam Whistle’s new beer garden is officially open at the Roundhouse at 255 Bremner Boulevard.
- Cora Breakfast and Lunch just opened an outpost at 106 Front Street East, a stone’s throw away from Union Station.
- Bluffer’s has finally re-opened at 7 Brimley Road South in Scarborough after months of renovations, and it’s offering a revamped menu, too.
- This beloved Ottawa-based bagel shop is opening in Toronto
- This much-loved Montreal restaurant is opening in Toronto later this year
- Your first look at Steam Whistle's new traditional beer garden (PHOTOS)
- Kettleman’s, Ottawa’s 24/7, 365 Montreal-style bagel shop, has announced it’ll be opening a location in Etobicoke’s Alderwood Plaza this fall.
- Montreal’s halal quick-service sandwich shop Bergham is opening up a storefront at 482 Queen Street West.
- LOV, Montreal’s beloved, highly-Instagrammable, all-vegan restaurant is soon to open a location at 620 King Street West.
- Mouthwatering Taiwanese bubble tea chain Tiger Sugar has announced that they’ll be opening their first North American location in Toronto this summer.
- On May 16, King Street East will welcome Score on King. And alongside fierce brunch options, the spot will be bringing its famed and mighty Caesars to Toronto.
- Fiasco Gelato will be setting up shop at Union Summer, the open-air market in front of Union Station. Enjoy these cool eats from May 31.
- Jack Astor’s St. Lawrence Market location is “closed for renovations,” and they’re not quite ready to share the “exciting changes” that are being made to the spot.