This round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurant and bar openings, plus what’s coming up that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Vancouver-based coffee chain JJ Bean is now open at 390 Bay Street, and for their first month here, they’re offering some sweet deals.
- Steam Whistle’s new beer garden is officially open at the Roundhouse at 255 Bremner Boulevard.
Cora Breakfast and Lunch just opened an outpost at 106 Front Street East, a stone’s throw away from Union Station.
- Bluffer’s has finally re-opened at 7 Brimley Road South in Scarborough after months of renovations, and it’s offering a revamped menu, too.
Kettleman’s, Ottawa’s 24/7, 365 Montreal-style bagel shop, has announced it’ll be opening a location in Etobicoke’s Alderwood Plaza this fall.
- Montreal’s halal quick-service sandwich shop Bergham is opening up a storefront at 482 Queen Street West.
LOV, Montreal’s beloved, highly-Instagrammable, all-vegan restaurant is soon to open a location at 620 King Street West.
- Mouthwatering Taiwanese bubble tea chain Tiger Sugar has announced that they’ll be opening their first North American location in Toronto this summer.
- On May 16, King Street East will welcome Score on King. And alongside fierce brunch options, the spot will be bringing its famed and mighty Caesars to Toronto.
Fiasco Gelato will be setting up shop at Union Summer, the open-air market in front of Union Station. Enjoy these cool eats from May 31.
- Jack Astor’s St. Lawrence Market location is “closed for renovations,” and they’re not quite ready to share the “exciting changes” that are being made to the spot.