This round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurant and bar openings, plus what’s coming up that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Beloved vegan bakery Bloomer’s just opened the doors of their second location at 715 Queen Street West.
- The doors are officially open at Tim Hortons 130 King – the company’s first-ever ‘innovation café.’
- In the northern pocket of the Yorkville neighbourhood at 16 Dupont Street now sits Elayna’s Joint, and the spot is slingin’ ideal lunch grub.
- New to the strip of 186 Spadina Avenue, between Queen and Dundas, is Veggie Crush, serving up all the freshness your summertime self can handle.
- MAIZ is now open and slingin’ fresh Latin eats to those around 490 Queen Street West, and it’s the perfect time of year for it.
- Dainties Macaron has opened up shop in Unit 2 of 235 Spadina Avenue, right beside Big Trouble Pizza. And they’ve got macaron ice cream sandwiches. ‘Nuff said.
- Taiwanese bubble tea shop to open first North American location in Toronto
- Your first look inside Tim Hortons' first-ever 'innovation café' (PHOTOS)
- One of the city's greatest vegan bakeries just opened a new location
- The spot that used to be known as Mythology Diner is, going forward, just Mythology. The space at 1265 Queen West has been converted into a resto-bar set to open July 26.
- “American Pizzeria” The Fourth Man in the Fire is set to move into 832 Dundas Street West next month – taking over the old Campagnolo space.
- Ryus Noodle Bar is prepping to open a second location at Queen and Bathurst.
- Taiwanese bubble tea shop Tiger Sugar is set to open its first North American location at 348A Yonge Street on July 27.