As Toronto settles in to the inevitable frigid winter temperatures, there’s really no better time to consider booking a flight to Hawaii this winter and spring.
And now, thanks to an incredible Hawaiian travel deal from Next Departure, you can be sipping on Mai Tai’s beachside sooner than you think.
According to the travel deal site, WestJet has dropped its winter and spring flights to Hawaii from Toronto down to under $470 CAD roundtrip including taxes.
The best part is the travel deal works for four of Hawaii’s incredible islands including Maui, Honolulu, Kona (Big Island) and Kauai (Lihue).
All flights have one or two connections each way, but hey, the more the merrier.
- Majority of cheap dates are available in April
- Limited availability in January, February and March
How to search for dates and book:
- Head to Google Flights
- Search for Toronto (YYZ) to Honolulu (HNL), Kauai (LIH), Kona (KOA) or Maui (OGG) roundtrip
- Look for dates listed from $399 to $465 CAD roundtrip
- You can book directly with Westjet or plug in your dates into Flighthub for the cheaper pricing
Before you start packing your sunscreen and shorts, your deal should look like this:
Considering other travel sites are showing flights from Toronto to Hawaii for upwards of $740, it might be a good time to jump on this deal.
So ditch the cold this winter and get ready for sunshine, beautiful beaches, and incredible sunsets.
- The No Pants Subway Ride returns to Toronto this weekend
- A record number of Americans want to leave the US for Canada: poll
- You can fly from Toronto to New York for under $180 return this spring
- Weekend stabbing marks Toronto's first homicide of 2019