There’s no better time to visit the city that never sleeps then… this spring.
Thanks to an incredible travel deal from WestJet, you can head from Toronto to New York City for under $180 this spring.
According to Next Departure, Westjet has dropped their spring flights to NYC from Toronto down to only $178 CAD roundtrip including taxes.
Flights are non-stop and are for select dates this April.
How to book this deal:
1. Go to Flighthub
2. Search for: Toronto (YYZ) to New York (LGA) roundtrip
3. Mix and match the following departure/return dates for your preferred length of stay:
Departure dates (Toronto to New York):
April 1, 2, 3, 6, 8, 9, 10, 13, 15, 16, 23, 24, 27, 29, 30
Return dates (New York to Toronto):
April 1, 2, 3, 6, 8, 9, 10, 13, 15, 16, 17, 24, 29, 30
And considering flights to New York can cost up to $400, this really is a great travel deal that you’re going to want to book ASAP.
There’s so much to do in New York so make sure to give yourself more than enough time to enjoy all the sights and activities.
After all, it’s a concrete jungle where dreams are made of…
- 24 epic things to do in New York City that will make you book a flight ASAP
- 27 awesome places to eat in New York City
- 33 diverse places to grab a drink (or five) in New York City