From Samsung recently opening a state of the art artificial intelligence centre to being recognized as one of the top cities with the best shot at landing Amazon HQ2, Toronto’s burgeoning tech scene continues to make waves.
But in addition to Toronto’s high proliferation of tech companies and startups setting up shop throughout the city, Toronto is also home to an impressive talent pool that’s currently looking to grow its roster.
If you’ve been thinking about exploring a career in the tech industry or you’re looking for a change of scenery, we’ve rounded up 12 Toronto companies that are currently hiring over 90 positions.
- Who: Since 2002, TWG has been building great software for its clients, including enterprise companies, not-for profit organizations, governments, and some of the fastest growing startups in Canada, that launches faster, reduces waste, and delivers measurable results to their organization.
- Jobs: Currently, the Toronto office is looking to hire an Art Director, Associate Product Manager, Engineering Manager, Product Manager, Senior Mobile Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, and a VP of Business Development.
- Perks: Employee perks include a friendly environment with flexible office hours, comprehensive health coverage that includes prescriptions, dental, vision care, long-term disability and life insurance, funding for personal education, healthy snacks, mobile phone plan, paid parental leave, conferences and events, and a paid gym membership.
- More: You can learn more about these opportunities on the TWG careers page.
- Who: With the mission to minimize distractions at work that limit productivity, Zoom.ai provides automated assistants so employees can focus on their higher-value job duties. Zoom.ai’s productivity solution can handle tasks such as meeting scheduling, meeting preparedness, introductions to people you want to meet, travel logistics, and more.
- Jobs: Zoom.ai is currently looking to hire a UX/UI Designer, Full-Stack Software Engineer, QA Engineer, Operations Coordinator (for Engineering team), Enterprise Customer Success Manager, and a Sales Manager.
- Perks: You’ll get to join a great work environment that believes in collaboration, balance and respect. Zoom.ai is also dedicated to continuously building a safe and comfortable space for all and is an LGBTQ2+ inclusive workplace.
- More: You can learn more about these opportunities on the Zoom.ai jobs page.
- Who: Ritual provides instant access to a complete assortment of everyday coffee and food items from local spots all with the push of a button. Ritual is growing at a rapid pace and has already expanded into Chicago, Houston, Denver, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, and New York.
Jobs: Ritual is currently looking to hire a Growth Manager, Merchant Launch Manager, Junior Engineer, Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter, Enterprise Sales Manager, and a Senior Product Manager.
- Perks: You’ll get to join a fast-paced, innovative company that’s very transparent and has an open environment. The staff is excited to be there and it shows.
- More: You can learn more about Ritual and these opportunities on the careers page.
- Who: Shoelace helps e-commerce merchants retarget shoppers who abandoned the site through retargeting campaigns. Most businesses don’t have the budget to hire an expert. Shoelace is automating the role of a human expert and offering it at scale to those who otherwise couldn’t afford one.
- Jobs: Shoelace is currently looking to hire a Full-stack Developer, Software Engineer, Backend Developer, Facebook Ads Specialist (Retargeting), Digital Marketing Specialist, and a Customer Success Manager.
- Perks: You’ll not only get to work alongside an incredibly talented team, you’ll get to enjoy fun team bonding lunches and activities, and also attend industry conferences and events.
- More: You can learn about each of these roles on the Shoelace job page.
- Who: StackAdapt is a disruptive advertising company that’s more than just an advertising platform, it’s a hub of innovation, imagination, and creativity. As one of the fastest growing tech startups in Toronto, StackAdapt has already doubled in size continues to grow.
- Jobs: StackAdapt is looking to hire a Business Intelligence Analyst, Programmatic Partnerships Manager, Account Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Representative, Campaign Optimization Manager, Director of Media Trading, Data Engineer, and a Full Stack Software Engineer.
- Perks: Employee perks include free healthy snacks, Apple gear, beer Fridays, an office right in the heart of downtown Toronto, free lunches, full benefits, company events, and other fun activities.
- More: Full details for each of these jobs can be found on the company career page.
- Who: Koho is changing the way Canadians bank. Through the Koho platform, which targets millennials, users are able to seamlessly manage their money through a mobile app and the reloadable prepaid Koho Visa card.
- Jobs: Koho Toronto is looking to hire a Marketing Communications Designer, Senior Frontend Developer, Backend Developer, Sr. Software Engineer, QA Analyst, Jr. Software Engineer, IT Analyst, User Success Agent, Office Administrator, Bilingual User Success Agent, Product Manager, Delivery Lead, Data Engineering Lead, and a Data Analyst.
- Perks: You’ll be joining a rapidly growing organization filled with hungry financial tech enthusiasts. Not only will you get to work at a downtown office steps from Union Station, you’ll also get to enjoy weekly free team lunches, full health and dental benefits, earn equity, fun team events, and more.
- More: You can learn more about Koho’s openings on the jobs page.
- Who: Toronto-based Platterz focuses on corporate catering, and the company’s on-demand platform allows offices to order lunches for meetings and events.
- Jobs: The Toronto office is looking to hire an Account Executive, Account Manager, Back-End Software Engineer, Data Analyst, Front-End Software Engineer, Full-Stack Software Engineer, People & Culture Coordinator, Talent Specialist, and a Vendor Operations.
- Perks: From competitive perks and benefits to a casual working environment, Platterz always puts its employees first.
- More: You can find full details about these opportunities on the careers page.
- Who: Drop is a rapidly growing technology start-up that aspires to become the “Snapchat of Loyalty”. Through its mobile app, users can supercharge their debit and credit cards to automatically earn points from places from their favourite brands, like Starbucks, Under Armour, Forever 21, and Uber. Users can then redeem points for rewards at popular restaurants, brands, retailers, and more.
- Jobs: Drop is looking to hire a Full Stack Software Engineer, Product Designer, Frontend Software Engineer, Product Engineer, Data Engineer ETL & Analytics and a Backend Software Engineer.
- Perks: Located near the St. Lawrence Market, perks include team retreats, flexible schedules, team lunches, and competitive health and dental benefits.
- More: To learn more about Drop and these exciting opportunities, make sure to visit the career page.
- Who: ChefHero is a wholesale marketplace that connects food suppliers to restaurants, hotels, schools, and more. ChefHero’s online platform makes it easy for chefs, restaurateurs, and other buyers to purchase items.
- Jobs: ChefHero is currently looking to hire a Senior Software engineer, Financial Controller, Account Executive, and a Business Development Representative.
- Perks: While there are no perks listed online, you’ll get to work up for a growing startup that’s shaping the growth of the culinary industry.
- More: You can learn more about this organization and its current openings on the ChefHero jobs page.
- Who: The Jonah Group designs and builds high-performance custom digital solutions with an emphasis on great user experience, robust architecture, and perfect fit.
- Jobs: Jonah Group is looking to hire a Business Analyst, ETL Datastage Developer, Product Manager, Senior C# Developer, Senior Java Hadoop Developer, Senior Java Developer, Service Integration Specialist, Technical Architect, Front-End Specialist, and a QA Analyst.
- Perks: You’ll get to work at an awesome downtown Toronto location, enjoy free food and beverages every second Thursday night, and flexible work hours.
- More: You can learn more about these positions on the Jonah Group careers page.
- Who: League is a digital alternative to traditional health insurance that connects employers and employees to a comprehensive network of health services and benefits, giving them unparalleled choice, convenience, and value.
- Jobs: League is looking to fill 20 positions in the following departments: Customer Care, Customer Success, Design, Engineering, Human Resources, Implementation, Information Security, Marketing, Product Management, Sales, and Talent.
- Perks: All League employees will receive health benefits, weekly lunches and stocked healthy snack cupboards, weekly yoga, massages, unlimited vacation, monthly social events, and professional ping pong and foosball tables.
- More: You can find all the details for each of these positions on the League jobs page.
Daily Hive Toronto
- Who: Us! You read us, why not work for us!? If you love keeping up to date on everything going on in the city and also happen to be handy with the
steel penkeyboard, join our team as we continue to grow!
- Jobs: We’re currently looking to grow our Toronto team and hire an Account Manager for National Sales.
- Perks: Employee perks include flexible work hours, competitive vacation policy, employee benefits, strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company.
- More: To learn more about what it takes to join our team head here.