The start of a new year always signifies change.
And for many of us, perhaps that means changing companies or careers to find the perfect job.
So if you’re looking for a change of
scenery employment, we’ve tracked down 12 awesome companies that currently have a number of roles available in Toronto.
In fact, between all of these companies, there are more than 100 open positions.
- Who: The Lavin Agency is the world’s largest intellectual talent agency, representing leading thinkers for speaking engagements, personal appearances, consulting, and endorsements.
- Jobs: The Lavin Agency is currently looking to hire a marketing manager, event coordinator, and an apprentice agent.
- Perks: Aside from getting to work at an awesome downtown office just steps from the TTC, you’ll also have access to health benefits, a free gym membership, social activities, and opportunities to attend local events where Lavin speakers are presenting.
- More: You can find more information about these jobs here.
- Who: Rouge Media Group is a leading North America media company that connects brands with millions of consumers outside of the home.
- Jobs: The Rouge Media Toronto office is looking to hire a field marketing representative, media scheduling coordinator, accounting and executive assistant, junior account executive, and a senior media sales account executive.
- Perks: Fun, collaborative work environment, growing company, great location, social events, and lots of opportunity to grow within the company.
- More: Learn more about these roles here.
- Who: Aviva Canada, a property and casualty insurance group that services three million customers, has launched its first digital garage in North America for digital product development.
- Jobs: Currently, Aviva Digital Garage is looking to hire scrum masters, UX designers, front end developers, API and services developers, automation testers, DevOps engineers, and technical business analysts.
- Perks: A killer office space (that was just featured on Forbes), prime downtown location, and a collaborative work environment.
- More: You can learn more about each of these roles on the company career page.
- Who: The popular spin studio from south of the boarder is setting up shop on Toronto’s bustling King Street and is bringing its cardio-dance party style classes that have quickly become popular with celebrities.
- Jobs: Full and part time receptionists, and instructors.
- Perks: You’ll get to be apart of a dynamic and passionate team, great culture, free classes, apparel discounts, room to grow within the company.
- More: careers pageFor more information, make sure to visit the SoulCycle.
- Who: Cossette is a Canadian marketing communications company that provides integrated communications services. Clients include McDonalds, General Mills, VIA Rail, Home Depot, Mentos, Aeroplan, Concordia University, and General Motors to name a few.
- Jobs: Cossette Toronto is currently hiring: junior and intermediate retoucher, intermediate digital project manager, digital operations director, digital acquisition planner, graphic designer, front end developer, content strategist, VP of strategy, VP, Marketing Sciences, and SQL/.NET Developer.
- Perks: Great work-life balance, paid vacations and time off, great company culture, flexible work hours, and free drinks and snacks.
- More: To learn more about these position, visit the Cossette Toronto career page.
- Who: FlashStock is a Content-as-a-Service (CaaS) provider of customized visual content on demand at scale for global brands, powered by its proprietary technology platform and global network of social savvy and creative contributors. Over two hundred of the world’s leading brands, including 7 out of the top 10 global advertisers use FlashStock to create thousands of engaging photos and videos loved by millions of consumers. Clients include Chipotle, Smart Car and Mastercard.
- Jobs: FlashStock is currently looking to hire a photography content coordinator, enterprise SaaS account executive, enterprise SaaS account manager, client success manager, full stack developer, and a project coordinator.
- Perks: Full health benefits, take as many vacation days as needed, located in the heart of downtown Toronto on Adelaide Street.
- More: You can learn more about all of the job opportunities on the FlashStock career page.
- Who: Founded by former Kobo CEO Michael Serbinis, League is a digital alternative to traditional health insurance and is on a mission to empower people to live healthier, happier lives —every day. The app, styled as kind of Uber for healthcare services, allows users to find medical professionals in their local area.
- Jobs: The Toronto location currently has a number of roles to fill with openings for: backend developer, test engineer, web developer, copywriter, growth marketer, visual designer, account executive, and a business development representative.
- Perks: League benefits for all staff, weekly lunches, stocked healthy snack cupboards, weekly yoga,massages, and other sessions from Workplace Health Services, unlimited vacations, monthly social events, and professional pingpong and foosball tables (score!)
- More: You can learn more about each of these roles on League’s career page.
- Who: Figure 1 connects healthcare professionals around the world to view, discuss, and share medical cases. It now has a global community of more than 1 million healthcare professionals.
- Jobs: Figure 1 is looking to expand its team and fill roles in the following departments: community, engineering, growth and engagement, QA, and medical.
- Perks: Employees will receive a competitive salary, extended healthcare benefits, stock options, opportunities for travel for conferences and professional development, bi-weekly one-on-ones focused on mentorship, in-house yoga, weekly cocktails and mock-tails, sporting events, lunch-and-learns, free snacks, and the chance to help save lives and make the world a better place.
- More: You can learn more on the Figure 1 career page.
- Who: EventMobi is the leading event app platform in the world that reaches thousands of event planners and millions of attendees in over 40 countries. Supporting a variety of organizations from the Fortune 500 to professional associations, EventMobi is a unique team that strives to make events more impactful.
- Jobs: Currently, EventMobi has 15 exciting openings in administration, customer success, customer support, design, engineering, HR and recruiting, marketing, and sales.
- Perks: Employees will have access to company-wide annual retreats, health and wellness benefits, free breakfast and snacks, learning and growth opportunities, flextime, nap and game rooms, education fund, Friday Foursies, office library, and subsidized lunches.
- More: Information about each of these roles can be found on the EventMobi career page.
- Who: Flipp is an award winning tech company that is reinventing the weekly shopping experience.
- Jobs: From digital media specialist to marketing manager, iOS engineer to graphic designer, Flipp currently has 30 job openings and there’s literally something for everyone.
- Perks: Flipp has not only been recognized as one of best places to work in Canada, it has also been awarded for having incredible company culture. On top of that, Flipp perks also include: TTC passes, learning opportunities and conferences, gym membership, flexible hours, opportunity to work from home, snacks and coffee, Friday lunches, flexible vacation time, and incredible parental leave that also includes a paid four weeks off for dads!
- More: You can learn about every single one of these roles here.
- Who: Shopify is redefining eCommerce by empowering business owners from around the world and helping them run their businesses smoothly online.
- Jobs: Currently, the Toronto location is looking to fill positions in the following departments: design and UX, data and analytics, human relations, front end development, marketing and growth, and internal operations.
- Perks: Shopify might take the cake for the most impressive collection of employee benefits. Currently all employees are offered: health benefits, $250 towards starting your own Shopify store, Shopify equity, employee discounts, paid gym memberships, maternity and parental leave, as well as daycare options if you have children, free meals (all day), flexible hours, unlimited vacation time, continued development allowance, ‘hack’ days when you can work on cool projects that benefit Shopify, and house cleaning twice a month.
- More: For more information about these exciting positions, make sure to visit Shopify’s career page.
- Who: Top Hat is a teaching platform that helps professors engage their students inside and outside the classroom. Classrooms using Top Hat involve a teacher running the program on their device and then having the same material streamed on the students’ devices so they can answer questions, complete quizzes and generally interact with the material directly.
- Jobs: Top Hat currently has 20 job openings available, with positions in administration, business development, customer service, engineering, marketing, product, and sales.
- Perks: Top Hat employees receive a complimentary TTC or Presto pass, great medical, lifestyle, and health benefits, daily breakfast and lunch, and a fast-paced work environment with lots of opportunity for career advancement.
- More: Visit the Top Hat career page for more information.