Get your swimsuit and your golf clubs ready, snowbird season is officially here.
And now, thanks to Porter Airlines, you can escape to beautiful Myrtle Beach in sunny South Carolina even easier (and in just two hours) this winter with the airline’s seasonal service.
Ocean-front hotels, sandy beaches, and the more than 100 golf courses in the area, make this popular winter travel spot an ideal vacation for the entire family.
Taking flight from February 13 to May 19, Porter will offer non-stop flights directly from Billy Bishop Airport in downtown Toronto.
The flights will operate twice weekly on Wednesdays and Saturdays, with added frequently during March Break.
Those eager to escape to the sun can book their flights now through Porter or their travel agents.
“The warm air and ocean breezes of Myrtle Beach are just two-hours away with Porter,” said Robert Deluce, president and CEO, Porter Airlines.
“It’s the perfect time of year to think about getting away for a few days of relaxation.”
Porter Escapes vacation packages help make the trip south simple with accommodation at some of Myrtle Beach’s most sought-after resorts:
- Doubletree Resort by Hilton Myrtle Beach Oceanfront
- Sheraton Broadway Plantation
- Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort
- More Canadians are planning on taking a winter vacation this year
- You can fly from Toronto to Iceland starting at just $99 one-way this winter
- Air Canada expands with new routes and services to North Carolina