This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Arbar a new wine bar in City Place is newly opened at 88 Fort York Boulevard.
- Brickworks Cider House at 709 Queen Street East is now open and pouring small batch craft ciders.
- Chocolats Favoris opens this weekend, March 3, at Eagles Landing Shopping Centre at 1410 Major MacKenzie Drive in Maple.
- Venetian eatery, Dal-Moro’s Fresh Pasta To Go opens this Friday, March 2 at605 Yonge Street.
- Dumbo Snack Bar, a new late-night destination for cocktails, beers, and small plates is now open at 1704 Queen Street.
- FK at 770 St. Clair Avenue West is now open. It’s the newest restaurant and wine bar from the same team behind the now-shuttered Frank’s Kitchen.
- Laundry and Lattes, a dual-purpose cafe is newly opened at 1152 Dufferin Street.
- New Peruvian restaurant Mira, is now open at 420A Wellington Street West.
- New wine bar, Paris Paris is now open at 1161 Dundas Street West.
- Rustle & Still, a new spot for Viet coffee and banh mi is now open at 605 Bloor Street West.
- Craft beer lovers can now quench their thirst at The Six Brewing Co. newly opened at 777 Dundas Street West.
- The Walrus Pub & Beer Hall, the newest offering from The Donnelly Group is now open for business at 187 Bay Street.
- Wasted Youth Bar has replaced Less Bar and is now open at 834 Bloor Street West.
- The Burgers Priest has a new location in the works at 1120 Queen Street West at Lisgar.
- Early Bird Brew is opening a second location inside Brookfield Place at 181 Bay Street.
- El Chapo will be slinging tacos soon at 36 Toronto Street.
- Chef Mark McEwan is opening a second Fabbrica Restaurant at 66 Wellington Street West this Spring, only this one will also include retail and an Italian hot table.
- Kin-Kin, an Asian bakery and bubble tea shop is coming soon to 4841 Yonge Street, inside the Yonge Sheppard Centre Food Court.
- Real Fruit Bubble Tea is rapidly expanding with locations opening soon at College Park and inside the CF Toronto Eaton Centre.
- Senator Winebar opens March 15 crowning Toronto’s historic Senator Restaurant at 249 Victoria Street.
- Canada’s first beer-serving Taco Bell is now open and more are on the way
- Poutine Fest On Tour is coming to Toronto for four-days this Spring
- Mark McEwan is opening an Italian hot table in the Financial District