This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus upcoming openings that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- The second location of Bar Buca, an Italian-food favourite, recently opened at 101 Eglinton Avenue East.
- Storm Crow, a nerd-bar that’ll take you out of Toronto and into new dimensions, is now open at 580 Church Street.
- DavidsTea founder’s salad concept Mad Radish is open at 2293 Yonge Street; an ideal location for lunchin’ at Yonge and Eglinton.
- The all-vegan Vancouver favourite Virtuous Pie is finally open at 611 College Street.
- Cactus Club‘s Sherway Gardens location recently opened, offering ideal fuel for you to maintain your shopping-energy. Find them at Unit 700 – 25 The West Mall in Etobicoke.
- No longer only a rooftop spot, Carlotta Bar inside the Beverly Hotel now offers guests an indoor experience at 335 Queen Street West.
- Brunch favourite Lady Marmalade‘s new location will be open very soon at 265 Broadview Avenue.
- Ten will arrive at 1132 College Street before the end of the season. This restaurant’s intention is to taste good and do good.
- Chicken in the Kitchen‘s crispy fried chicken and gooey, melty cheese dishes will be available at 5600 Yonge Street starting next week.
- Inspired by Latin, Mediterranean and Middle Eastern heritage, Neruda will open this Holiday season in the Beaches at 1681 Lakeshore Boulevard East.
- Popular Toronto brunch spot finally reopening in the east end
- Here's a peek inside downtown Toronto's hottest nerd bar (PHOTOS)
- You can get High Chai at this downtown Toronto eatery