This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus incoming establishments that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Fat Choi, a new vegan Malaysian pop-up is now operating on Mondays and Tuesdays inside Soos at 94 Ossington Avenue.
- Founder Bar, a bar from one of the founders of TedXToronto, is now open at 1282 Dundas West.
- The Kolkata Club at 488 Eglinton Avenue West in Mississauga is officially open for business!
- SoSo Food Club is now open at 1166 Dundas Street West. It’s the newest restaurant from the folks behind Otto’s doner and bierhalle, only rather than German fare it’s dishing out dumplings and dandan noodles.
- New cafe The Sydney Grind is now open at 2883 Lake Shore Boulevard West in Etobicoke.
- Top Gun Steak and Burger has opened a location in Scarborough at 2761 Markham Road.
- Wynona at 819 Gerrard is newly opened and dishing out whole bone branzino, rutabaga agnolotti, and more.
- The Fix Resto Bar & Patio is in the works at 2415 Yonge Street.
- Madrina a new tapas bar is set to open this summer at 2 Trinity Street taking over the former Tappo space in the Distillery District.
- Sakai Bar is coming soon to 1576 Dundas Street West.
- Vancouver-born restaurants West Oak and Pierre’s champagne lounge are coming to Toronto’s King West.