This round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurant and bar openings, plus what’s coming up that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Miracle on Queen Street has officially popped up at 251 Queen Street West, and it’s here to stay for the holiday season.
- The new food court at Union Station has finally opened, offering commuters countless tasty options to fuel their travels.
- You can get takeaway bentos, banchan and jjigae at the newly-opened Hawk & Chick, located at 1426 Dundas Street West.
- Donna’s is at 827 Lansdowne Avenue, ready to serve you lunch. Dinner’s coming soon!
- Chicken in the Kitchen has landed at 5600 Yonge Street, and it’s ready to fill your belly and your Instagram feed.
- Get your pasta fix at Viaggio, now open at 1727 Dundas Street West.
- You can now lounge around enjoying Coffee, Oysters and Champagne at 214 King Street West.
- Get your giggle on at Project Gigglewater, open now at 1369 Dundas Street West. Tee-hee.
- Lindt Chocolate just opened a flagship store at Yorkdale Mall. Yes, this counts as a restaurant opening because yes, chocolate is a food group.
- Chadani is offering up an authentic Indian dining experience at 51 Colborne Street.
- Open at from 5 pm until late at 656 College Street, Come See Me wants you to go see them.
- Garrison Creek will be opening their doors at 760A College Street no November 30, ready to meet all your Italian-fare needs.
- You’ll be able to find V-Eats at their pop-up at 1263 Queen Street West from December 7 to February 28.
- Sweet-lovers will appreciate the new Cinnaholic location opening up at 319 Danforth Avenue on November 30.
- Also appealing to your sweet tooth, Fuwa Fuwa is opening a new location at 2471 Yonge Street on December 7.
- Something new is coming soon from Chef Joe Friday, who was behind Alexandria at ViaVai. Watch this space.
- Black Rose Cafe is opening up soon at 940 Gerrard Street East
- You’ll soon be able to get vegan and veggie fare at Kaspace, projected to open in December at 1183 Queen Street East.
- You can get $1 vegan cinnamon rolls in Toronto on November 30
- You can get FREE pancakes at this new Toronto spot on December 7 and 8
- This is what Toronto's holiday-themed bar looks like (PHOTOS)