FEATURED EVENTS IN TORONTO
Victoria Day in Toronto might as well mark the official onset of summer.
Per usual, government offices including Canada Post offices and City Hall will be closed along with banks and libraries.
See what else is open and closed on Victoria Day in Toronto.
TTC will operate on holiday service with subway and most routes starting at 6 am. Any routes that do not normally operate on Sundays, will not operate on Good Friday. Note: the TTC is also closing part of track 1 over the weekend.
- Road closures this long weekend in Toronto
- TTC closing part of Line 1 this weekend for signal work
- Toronto Islands closed to the public until at least July due to flooding
Note: Toronto Islands remain closed this long weekend due to flooding. The Toronto Zoo is also currently shuttered as workers strike.
- Movie theatres: Check your local listings for show times.
- Art Gallery of Ontario (317 Dundas Street West): 10:30 am to 4 pm
- The Ontario Science Centre (770 Don Mills Road): 10 am to 5 pm
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada (288 Bremner Boulevard): open 9 am to 11 pm
- The Royal Ontario Museum (100 Queen’s Park, Toronto): 10 am to 5:30 pm
- Canada’s Wonderland (1 Canada’s Wonderland Drive, Vaughan): 10 am to 10 pm
- Bloor Superfresh (384 Bloor Street West): open 24 hours
- Fresh & Wild (2294 Bloor Street West): 8 am to 7 pm
- Fresh & Wild (69 Spadina Avenue): 10 am to 8 pm
- Galleria Supermarket (7040 Yonge Street): 24 hours
- Galleria Supermarket (865 York Mills Road): 7 am to 12 am
- Food Depot (155 Dupont Street): open 24 hours
- Kitchen Table (10 Queens Quay West): 6 am to midnight; (389 Spadina Road) – 7 am to midnight; (595 Bay Street): 8 am to 10 pm; (705 King St. West): 6 am to 2 am
- Loblaws (60 Carlton Street): 10 am to 7 pm
- Metro (444 Yonge Street): 24 hours
- Pusateri’s (CF Toronto Eaton Centre, 176 Yonge St., Toronto): 10 am to 6 pm; (57 Yorkville Ave., Toronto), 7:30 am to 6 pm; (Bayview Village, 2901 Bayview Ave., Toronto): 9 am to 6 pm; (1539 Avenue Rd., Toronto): 8 am to 6 pm; (Sherway Gardens, 25 The West Mall): 10 am to 5 pm
- Rabba Fine Food (various locations): open 24 hours
- T&T (222 Cherry Street, Toronto): 9 am to 10 pm; (7070 Warden Avenue): 9 am to midnight; (9255 Woodbine Ave.) 9 am to 10 pm; (1 Promenade Circle) 9 am to 10 pm; (8339 Kennedy Rd., Markham) 9 am to 10 pm
- Whole Foods (87 Avenue Road, Toronto): 10 am to 6 pm
LCBO & Beer Stores
- All LCBO and Beer Stores will be closed on Victoria Day.
- Many local craft breweries will be open, but calling ahead is advised.
- Eaton Centre (220 Yonge Street): 10 am to 6 pm
- Hillcrest Mall (9350 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill): 11 am to 6 pm
- Markville (5000 Highway 7, Markham): 11 am to 6 pm
- Pacific Mall (4300 Steeles Avenue East, Markham): 11 am to 8 pm
- Promenade (1 Promenade Circle, Thornhill): 11 am to 6 pm
- Square One Shopping Centre (100 City Centre Drive): 11 am to 6 pm
- Toronto Premium Outlets (13850 Steeles Avenue West, Halton Hills): 9:30 am to 7 pm
- Vaughan Mills (1 Bass Pro Mills Drive): 10 am to 7 pm
- Yorkville Village (55 Avenue Road): 10 am to 6 pm