With summer coming to an end, there’s no better time to stock up on new seasonal pieces for fall.
And it just so happens that Nordstrom Rack is having a massive ‘Clear the Rack’ sale over the long weekend.
Here you’ll be able to shop for clothing, shoes, beauty, and accessories from top designers like Nike, Ted Baker London, Steve Madden, Cole Haan, and more at unbeatable prices.
- L.L. Bean set to open first Canadian location in the GTA this summer
- Drake’s newest OVO store is opening at Toronto Eaton Centre
- Sustainable fashion brand Reformation opens first store in Canada
During the massive sale, customers will receive an extra 25% off all clearance items or ‘red tag’ items.
As the clearance section is already 40-60% off the retail price, customers will save up to 75% off during the event.
Clear the Rack begins on Friday, August 30 and runs through Monday, September 2. Plus, Nordy Club members are eligible to shop the sale first on Thursday, August 29.
Shoppers in Ontario can check out the sale at four locations, which include:
- One Bloor: 731 Yonge Street
- Vaughan Mills: 1 Bass Pro Mills Drive
- Heartland Town Centre, 788 Boyer Blvd.
- Ottawa Train Yards: 610 Industrial Avenue
If you want to head into fall with your best foot forward, you’re going to want to clear some room in both your closet and your schedule for this.