FEATURED ON THE LISTED GUIDE
The next time you plan a trip to Niagara Falls, you’re going to want to plan to stay late, because there’s an epic fireworks series returning for another exciting year.
Starting this May, the daily firework display will return as part of the 26th annual Falls Fireworks series in Niagara Parks.
Launched from within the Niagara Gorge, 114 mouth-dropping displays will have audiences from around the world collectively “oohing” and “ahhing.”
The 2019 Falls Fireworks series will begin with special holiday shows over the Victoria Day (May 17 – 20) and Memorial Day long weekends (May 24 – 27).
Each display will take place at 10 pm following the schedule below:
- May 17 to June 16: Weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) and holiday Mondays
- June 17 to September 2: Daily
- September 6 to October 14: Weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) and holiday Mondays
“As presenting sponsor and host site of the annual Falls Fireworks Series for 2019, Niagara Parks continues to play a leading role in helping to attract and encourage overnight visitation and increased length of stays, here in the destination,” stated Niagara Parks Vice-Chair Joan Andrew.
“With a vision of becoming one of the most spectacular parks in the world, Niagara Parks is proud to support efforts that activate and leverage the natural experiences of Niagara, such as the Falls Fireworks Series.”
New for this year is the welcomed addition of low-noise fireworks displays on select weeknights.
Get ready to be wowed in Niagara.
- This is why you should be excited for Niagara Falls' new fireworks competition
- Niagara Falls is hosting an epic international fireworks competition this month
- Toronto's newest holiday festival opens on November 29