This weekly round-up spotlights new Toronto restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants to eat at in Toronto right now:
- Boodle Fight a new spot for feasting, utensil-free, on a spread of Filipino favourites is newly opened at 937 Danforth Avenue.
- Roncesvalles Village pizzeria, Lambretta just opened their second outpost on Toronto’s east side. The new location is now open and serving up pizza, pasta, and more from 1192 Queen Street East.
- Le Dolci’s new cake counter at Scarborough Town Centre is now open and serving up sweet treats next to Sweet Jesus and Love Me Sweet.
- A second location from popular jerk chicken destination, Roywoods is now open at 198 Ossington Avenue.
- Stuff’d, a new source for grilled cheese sandwiches, celebrates its grand opening with lots of sampling this Saturday, November 4 from its shipping container stall at 707 Dundas Street West.
- Trinidadian pop-up, Young Animal has found a permanent home and is now serving up doubles and other delicious eats from inside Laylow at 1144 College Street.
- After more than two decades at Pharmacy and Sheppard, ABC Euro Deli is relocating to a massive new location at 6 Lebovic Avenue in the new year.
- Buca announced plans this week to open TWO new restaurants. Look forward to an expanded Bar Buca concept opening at Yonge and Eg in the spring, while a Yonge and St. Clair restaurant is slated to open in the fall.
- Fresh is opening its fifth restaurant next summer. The new location from the local chain of vegan eateries is going in near Union Station and will feature new additions to the menu including Nashville Hot Cauliflower.
- “The slaw is coming” Kid Lee, a new venture from Susur Lee’s offspring is currently in the works at First Canadian Place.
- Incoming Laundry & Lattes is exactly as its name suggests. The new spot at 1152 Dufferin Street will serve up coffee as well as function as a laundromat.
- Love Mondays, a new all0-day vegan restaurant is opening at the top of the new year at 318 Richmond Street West.
- Toronto vegan chain Fresh is opening a new location near Union Station
- Buca opening two (more) Toronto locations in 2018
- 25 Toronto food events worth checking out in November