These are the 5 most expensive listings in Toronto right now
Have you been thinking about upgrading your current digs to something a little more on the luxurious side?
Well, if you have a few million chilling in the bank, you may find exactly the house you’re looking for in Roomvu’s latest roundup of the most expensive properties currently for sale in Toronto.
- There are currently more than 66,000 empty houses in Toronto: report
- These property listings currently for sale in Toronto are all under $300K (MAP)
- GTA home sales jumped 24.3% from July last year as market conditions ‘tightened’
Topping the list is a luxurious mansion that’s a true paradise within the city at $10.50 million, while the ‘cheapest’ property in the roundup costs a subtle $6.89 million.
Whether you’re looking to upgrade your current living situation to prime city real estate or maybe you want to lay some roots at a pad with 16 parking spots, here are the five most expensive properties in Toronto right now.
5. 10 Alexandra Wood: $6.89 million
- 6 Bedrooms
- 11 Bathrooms
- 12,000 sq. ft.
- Located on a double lot
4. 265 Forest Hill Road: $7.25 million
- 5 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Backs onto the beltline
3. 4 Woodmere Court: $8.27 million
- 4 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Located on St. George’s Golf Course
- Parking for 16 cars
2. 47 Highland Avenue: $10.50 million
- 4 Bedroom
- 6 Bathrooms
- Very secluded
1. 47 Daneswood Road: $10.50 million
- 8 Bedrooms
- 11 Bathrooms
- Over 10,000 sq. ft.
- Saltwater pool and hot tub
All information included in this article is accurate as of Monday, August 26.