If sampling 10 different types of dumplings sound like your idea of a perfect Sunday, then this food crawl is for you! Free Tibet Canada is hosting Momo Crawl TO in Toronto’s Little Tibet (AKA Parkdale) on Sunday, July 30.
The one-day event is promoted through the sale of a passport that costs $20 and entitles holders to 10 meat or veg momos from 11 local Tibetan and Nepalese restaurants in the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely be plump and stuffed yourself–just like these delicious dumpling– if you choose to partake.
Participating restaurants include:
- Lhasa Kitchen
- Loga’s Corner
- Tashi Delek Cafe
- Om Restaurant
- Kasthamandap Nepalese Cuisine
- Himalayan Kitchen
- Tsampa Tibetan Restaurant
- Daiko Indian and Nepali Street Food
- Tibet Kitchen
- Shangrila Restaurant
Momo Crawl TO
When: July 30, 1 pm to 5 pm
Where: Participating restaurants in Parkdale
- Evergreen Brick Works introduces Summer Wednesdays
- North America's largest Halal Food Fest returns to the GTA this month
- Get shucked at the Ontario Oyster Festival in Toronto this July