This year, Le Burger Week Toronto will run from September 1 to September 7, so block off your calendar and get out those stretchy pants.
This annual event has been operating since 2012 when the inaugural week went down in Montreal. Now, Le Burger Week has events across Canada, in Haiti, and some US cities as well.
- A sweet Butter Tart Taste-Off is happening near Toronto next month
- Toronto Beer Week is hitting bars across the city next month
- Toronto is getting its first all-vegan taco shop next year
This year there are twelve Ontario eateries competing for the title of their city’s best burger, with three in the GTA. The winning creation is typically offered at a special “burger price” for the public to taste and cast their votes on leburgerweek.com.
There will be winning burgers in several categories including People’s Choice, Most Creative, and Healthiest Burger. The event also sends undercover tasters all over the country to choose which creation will earn the Judges’ Choice title.
Here are all the restaurants participating in Le Burger Week 2019:
- Madisons Toronto – 1109-13850 Steeles Ave W, Halton Hills
- Fionn MacCool’s – 2331 Appleby Line, Burlington
- Baton Rouge Steakhouse and Bar – 25 Consumers Dr, Whitby
- Tir nan Og Irish Pub – 200 Ontario St, Kingston
- Graffiti’s – 101 Kanata Ave, Kanata
- Hard Stones Grill – 1 Roydon Pl, Nepean
- World Burger – 1651 Merivale Rd, Nepean
- The Senate Tavern – 33 Clarence St and 1159 Bank St, Ottawa
- Madisons Ottawa – 189 Lyon St N, Ottawa
- Heart & Crown Irish Pub – 67 Clarence St, Ottawa
- Scores Ottawa – 150 Trainyards Dr, Ottawa
- Scores Cornwall – 960 Brookdale Ave, Cornwall, ON
Le Burger Week 2019
When: September 1 to 7
Where: Restaurants across Ontario