Get your winter party on, Toronto!
DJ Skate Nights at Harbourfront Centre’s Natrel Rink return this month and they’re sure to heat up your Saturday nights all winter long.
- See also:
The electrifying dance parties begin Saturday, December 14, and will conclude on February 15, 2020. Each Saturday will feature DJs and hit tracks to keep you moving on the ice.
Featuring house, R&B, soul, disco, soca, hip hop, dancehall, throwback, drag anthems, and pop, there will be music for every taste, and for every occasion.
The best part?
There’s no guest list, no dress code, and no cover. So lace ’em up, and head on down.
Each night begins at 8 pm and ends at 11 pm.
This year’s Dj Skate Nights’ lineup:
- December 14: Festival of Cool – Arctic featuring DJs from Canada and the arctic circle)
- December 21: Houseparty.TO featuring Mall Hall and Tom Fleming
- December 28: DJ Mell Boogie
- January 4: Automaticamore and Roberto S
- January 11: Soul Kitchen featuring Sweet Touch Foundation and Kid Kut
- January 18: Fawn Big Canoe
- January 25: Yohomo’s Icecapades featuring DJ Armand and Phillippe
- February 1: Kuuma 25th Anniversary featuring Vaughan and Ace Dillinger
- February 8: Soca on Ice featuring Dr. Jay de Soca Prince
- February 15: Final Skate featuring Tasha Rozez and DJ Randee Savage
And in case you’re still looking for some New Year’s plans, Natrel Rink will be hosting a special DJ Skate Nights edition on the 31, from 5 pm to 1 am, featuring Goin Steady DJs and Get It Together.
DJ Skate Nights
When: Saturday, December 14 through Saturday, February 15, 2020
Time: 8 pm to 11 pm
Where: Harbourfront Centre’s Natrel Rink