As the job market goes through an unpredictable time during the pandemic, it can feel discouraging when trying to find work, especially when workplace rules are constantly changing.
- Who: Founded in 2015, Zensurance is an online commercial insurance brokerage disrupting the insurtech space. The organization works with insurance companies and industry experts to build the most cutting-edge insurance solution for business owners. Leveraging the latest innovations in user-experience, design, and analytics, Zensurance is leading change in the insurance industry.
- Jobs: Zensurance’s Toronto office is currently working fully remote and growing at a rapid pace. Zensurance is hiring for a Senior Developer, Senior Web Developer, Senior Developer – Process Automation, Team Lead – Engineering, Business Development Manager – Programs, Recruiting Coordinator, Product Manager, Commercial Insurance Team Lead – New Business, Commercial Insurance Team Lead – Renewals, RIBO, and a New Business, RIBO Licensed Broker *Full Time Remote Opportunities anywhere in Ontario*.
- Perks: The opportunity to work for Canada’s fastest-growing insurtech company, fully remote onboarding experience, full benefits package starting day one, education allowance, collaborative workspaces and ping pong (when in the office), virtual workouts and activities planned to connect with coworkers, and (when in the office) weekly company updates that include beer and snacks!
- More: To learn more, visit Zensurance’s careers page or follow them on LinkedIn for frequent updates.
- Who: Endy is the Toronto-based mattress brand revolutionizing the way Canadians sleep. Since exploding onto the e-commerce scene in 2015, Endy has grown to become Canada’s leading online mattress brand, and one of the country’s fastest-growing D2C brands — ever. Endy is looking for all-star team members to drive forward the company’s growth and help take the brand to the next level.
- Jobs: Endy is hiring for Customer Experience Specialists, an Influencer Marketing Coordinator and an Integrated Project Manager.
- Perks: Wellness days, flexible vacation policy, parental leave program, health and lifestyle benefits, monthly team events, the full Endy Ensemble (because a good sleep leads to great work, right?) and so much more.
- More: To learn more about Endy and to check out their current openings, visit their careers page.
- Who: Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use global cloud-based accounting platform for small businesses and their advisors. The company has 2.45 million subscribers in more than 180 countries. Xero seamlessly integrates with more than 800 apps. It was ranked No. 1 by Forbes as the World’s Most Innovative Growth Company for two years running, was included in the 2020 and 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for their ongoing emphasis on fostering workplace diversity, and recently established Toronto as their North American technology and product hub.
- Jobs: Xero Canada is hiring for a number of roles on their Product, Design, Development, Sales, and Technology teams, including a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Scrum Master, Intermediate Data Engineers, Principal Design Researcher, Enterprise Partner Consultant, Strategy Manager, Director of Data Strategy, Director of Data Usability and Ethics, Senior Applied Scientist for Machine Learning Products, Intermediate Software Engineers on the Invoicing and Data Applications teams, Senior Software Engineers on the Data Applications team, and more.
- Perks: Xero offers a number of great perks including Health and Wellness benefits coverage, a generous employee share scheme, leave allowance and parental leave benefits. In an effort to support their remote workforce through COVID-19, Xero extended their employee benefits to include robust wellness resources and access to wellness webinars built on physical, mental, social, financial and environmental well-being.
- More: To learn more about Xero and check out the current openings, visit their careers page.
Traction on Demand
- Who: Traction on Demand is North America’s largest Salesforce consulting partner and app development firm. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the fastest growing, best managed and happiest workplaces in North America. Traction on Demand also hosts business and tech focused conferences throughout the year.
- Jobs: Traction on Demand is growing and currently looking for a Business Development Manager, Salesforce Solution Architect (Financial Services Cloud), Salesforce Technical Architect, Marketing Automation Architect, and a Project Manager, Marketing Automation.
- Perks: Flexible hours, monthly community events, fitness allowance, remote office set-up allowance, paid volunteer days away, employee stock ownership plan and more.
- More: To learn more about Traction on Demand, visit their jobs page.
- Who: Givex is an end-to-end customer engagement solution that provides POS, gift card and loyalty solutions to Canada’s restaurant industry.
- Jobs: Givex is currently hiring a Front End Developer.
- Perks: You’ll get to work in a high-energy open office environment, right downtown, with a fast-growing global technology company. Givex offers long-term career growth with promotions from within the company and the opportunity to relocate internationally.
- More: You can learn more about Givex and its current openings by heading over to its careers page.
- Who: Deel is the first global payroll and compliance platform for international teams, now offering payroll in over 120 currencies, including Canadian dollars. Deel currently supports over 150 Canadian companies, and over 1,000 clients worldwide in more than 150 countries. Deel automates everything in one easy-to-use dashboard, all while ensuring proper compliance with local laws.
- Jobs: Customer Success Manager, Canada; Enterprise Account Executive; MidMarket Account Executive; SDR North America; Sales Enablement Manager; Account Executive North America; Senior Performance Marketing Manager; Visual Designer; Director of Media Relations and Communication; Growth Engineer; Social Media and Community Manager; Director of Talent and People; Director of Customer Support Operations; Junior Accounting Operations; Product Manager
- Perks: Life-changing pre-IPO equity, the option of getting paid in digital currency, remote-first working culture and covered remote office space, and all the latest tech you need.
- More: To learn more about job opportunities at Deel, visit the careers page.
- Who: Lighthouse Labs was created in 2013 by a team of software developers with a passion for code, mentorship, and education. Their mission: to transform the way that tech education is delivered.
- Jobs: Lighthouse Labs is looking for a Remote PT Data Science Mentor, Remote PT Web Development Mentor, Financial Controller, Community Engagement Coordinator, Sr. Director, Marketing, Government Project Coordinator, Junior Project Manager, Freelance Technical Writer, Learning Experience Designer, Business Development Manager and Intermediate Software Developer to join their league of extraordinary people.
- Perks: Lighthouse Labs is an inclusive employer, with diverse (and dog-friendly!) campuses across the country. Employees enjoy remote flexibility, employee benefits, and additional time off over the Christmas holiday season.
- More: You can learn more about Lighthouse Labs openings on their careers page.
- Who: Humi is Canada’s leading HR, Payroll, and Benefits solution for rapidly scaling small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) across Canada. A company filled with builders and boundary-pushers, Humi is focused on building the tools to help Canadian organizations foster their greatest asset: their employees. Before Humi, there was no truly unified solution that tied together the intricacies of HR for SMBs.
- Jobs: Humi is hiring for a Director of UX, Senior DevOps Specialist, Senior Full Stack Engineer, Software Engineering Lead and more.
- Perks: Equity ownership for all full-time employees, virtual social events, and a competitive employee benefits package, which includes a subscription to an on-demand virtual healthcare app, and an online pharmacy and prescription service. They take the mental health and wellness of our Humigos seriously and offer extended employee and family assistance program (EFAP) services through their partnership with InkBlot Therapy.
- More: To learn more about Humi and to check out their current openings, visit their careers page.
- Who: Since launching in 2017, Willful has quickly become Canada’s fastest-growing online will service, with over 50,000 documents created by customers. Willful has partnerships with industry leaders in banking, insurance and employee benefits, including Wealthsimple, Sonnet Insurance, Mercer, CAA and many more.
- Jobs: Willful is hiring for a Chief Marketing Officer and a Paid Acquisition Manager.
- Perks: Competitive executive-level compensation and participation in employee stock option plan, Sun Life benefits plan including health, dental, and vision, generous vacation time, as well as summer hours and a week between Christmas and New Year’s off, education budget and the choice of perk: $500 towards a health spending account or RRSP matching.
- More: To learn more about Willful and to check out their current openings, visit their LinkedIn page.
- Who: The tech company created a WiFi thermostat and released the Ecobee Switch+, as well as smart cameras and a smart sensor for doors and windows. Ecobee has been praised for its intuitive design, pioneering room sensor technology, and providing users with an environmentally friendly solution — leading to its status as a #1 ranked product on Navigant’s Smart Thermostat Leaderboard.
- Jobs: The company is currently hiring for 25 jobs including Backend Developer, Customer Success Manager, Senior Web Developer, and more.
- Perks: Ecobee offers a “fun and casual workplace” with an open concept office, an in-office bike rack, and “lots of free snacks.”
- More: To find out more, visit the careers page here.
This list is accurate as of March 25