A Die Hard Christmas musical has landed in Seattle this holiday season
The cult classic film, Die Hard, has torn many a friendship apart. Is it a holiday classic? is it not? Most of all… how did this film even become a holiday tradition?
This exact question is what The Habit Comedy, Green Lake’s very own comedy team, asks the audience through their musical comedy, A Very Die Hard Christmas.
- See also:
Director Mark Siano brings Jeff Schell and The Habit’s new musical to life this month at the Seattle Public Theatre, showing off original music, a live band, and a hilarious cast of characters.
The show parodies the original 1988 classic, Die Hard, which follows New York police officer, John McClane to Los Angeles for his wife’s company Christmas Party where things go terribly wrong.
The action-packed comedy is currently running at the Seattle Public Theatre and will close the curtains on December 28, 2019.
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019, at 7 pm
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019, at 9 pm
- Thursday, December 19, 2019, at 9 pm
- Friday, December 20, 2019, at 9 pm
- Saturday, December 21, 2019, 2 pm
- Saturday, December 21, 2019, 9 pm
- Sunday, December 22, 2019, 6 pm
- Sunday, December 22, 2019, 8 pm
- Monday, December 23, 2019, 9 pm
- Thursday, December 26, 2019, 7 pm
- Friday, December 27, 2019, 7 pm
- Saturday, December 28, 2019, 6 pm
- Saturday, December 28, 2019, 8 pm
A Very Die Hard Christmas
When: Now until December 28
Time: Times vary based on chosen show date
Where: Seattle Public Theatre — 7312 West Green Lake Drive North, Seattle
Admission: Ages 13+; $32; tickets are available online