Doing its part for racial justice and equality, Savor Seattle has released a second Seattle Solidarity Box, a box featuring goods from Black-owned Seattle area food businesses.
If you’d like to help out a number of local companies all at once, purchase a curated selection of gifts from 12 different shops with the $149.99 box.
$5 from each box sold will be donated to the Black Lives Matter Fund — previous solidarity box sales generated $10,620 in donations to the BLM Fund and over $110,000 to small businesses around Seattle.
- See also:
The boxes are available for delivery on July 29 and 30 and contain an array of sweets, spreads, and more.
View this post on Instagram
The solidarity boxes contain the following:
- Two-time James Beard award winner Edourado Jordan’s ancient grains pancake mix and pimento cheese from JuneBaby
- Fresh potato gnocchi and Pomodoro sauce from La Spiga
- Two Tuscan chicken pot pies from Pot Pie Factory
- Five-piece artisan chocolate set from Hot Chocolat
- Two double chocolate salted caramel sandwich cookies from KJ’s Cakery Bakery
- A bag of whole bean locally-roasted coffee from Boon Boona Coffee
- Hot honey sauce from Herban Farm
- Garden veggie gourmet popcorn from Atomic Corn
- Strawberry fields and marley ginger kombucha from Glory Bucha
- Miss Marjorie’s steel drum plantains from Marjorie Restaurant
- Doolie’s African salsa from Doolie’s Salsa
- Hallelu-jah! sauce from JuneBug’s
Those interested in purchasing the Seattle Solidarity Boxes can do so online while supplies last.