Now more than ever, we need to come together to help local merchants and small businesses stay afloat. One way to do this is by continuing to purchase Pike Place Market goods online.
Savor Seattle, the crew behind Seattle’s long-standing food tours, have launched a Market Box packed with goodies from the iconic Pike Place Market.
This week’s box, available for contactless pickup on April 4 and delivery on April 5, contains an array of fresh produce, meats, as well as packaged almonds and cheeses.
View this post on Instagram
Next week’s market box, available for delivery on April 12, consists of the following:
- A large bag full of fresh fruits and veggies from Frank’s Quality Produce
- A bouquet of fresh Market flowers from a local Market flower vendor
- A five-pack of plain bagels, five-pack of everything bagels, and an 8 oz container of plain whipped cream cheese
- 32oz New England clam chowder and 32oz seafood bisque from Pike Place Chowder
- A Savor Seattle blend of whole bean coffee from Middle Fork Roasters
- Two chocolate chip and cacao nib brown butter cookies from Indi Chocolate
- Cheese crackers from Beecher’s Handmade Cheese
- Pike Place herb blend from Herban Farm
- A sweet and savory spread to pair with the cheese crackers
Those interested in purchasing the Best of Pike Place Boxes can do so online while supplies last.