Doing its part for racial justice and equality, Savor Seattle has released a Seattle Solidarity Box: a box featuring goods from Black-owned Seattle area food businesses.
If you’d like to help out various local companies at once, purchase a curated selection of gifts from 11 different shops with the $149.99 box.
All of the profits on the first 100 boxes sold will be donated to the Black Lives Matter Fund, while $5.00 will be donated for every subsequent box sold.
- See also:
The boxes are available for delivery on June 11 and 12 and contain an array of sweets, greens, spreads, and more.
View this post on Instagram
The solidarity boxes contain the following:
- Two-time James Beard award winner Edourado Jordan’s lemon marmalade and “Lucinda’s granola” from JuneBaby
- Red Blooded Vegan Salad from Makini Howell, New York Times recognized “Top Chef Changing Food in America” from Plum Chopped
- Five-piece hand-crafted artisan chocolates from Hot Chocolat
- Two beef curry okazu pans from Umami Kushi
- Two classic chicken pot pies from Pot Pie Factory
- Miss Marjorie’s Steel Drum Plantains from Marjorie Restaurant
- Karehe whole bean coffee from Boon Boona Coffee
- Pike Place Herb Blend from HerbanFarm
- Sea salt gourmet popcorn from Atomic Corn
- Hallelu-jah! Sauce from JuneBug
- A surprise selection of Chef Chantel Jackson’s premium blend of caffeine-free teas blended with thyme and other botanicals from Thyme Well Spent Catering
Those interested in purchasing the Seattle Solidarity Boxes can do so online until Monday, June 8 or while supplies last.