Now that the football season is over, Lumen Field is becoming something everyone can enjoy: a restaurant featuring local Seattle chefs.
Groups of up to six people from a maximum of two households are invited to enjoy an open-air dining experience with the choice of meat and seafood-based option, or vegetarian option. Masks will be required when not seated and all tables will be safely distanced from others.
Each week, from Wednesday through Sunday, a new local chef will headline and feature their choice of four-course dinner.
The rotating lineup of confirmed chefs currently includes:
- Jason Wilson of The Lakehouse — February 18
- Roy Breiman of Columbia Hospitality — February 18
- Matt Lewis of Where Ya at Matt — February 19
- Sabrina Tinsley of Osteria la Spiga — February 25 & 26
- Dre Neeley of Gravy on Vashon — February 28
- Maximilian Petty of Eden Hill — March 3
- Jason Stoneburner of Stoneburner — March 4
- John Sundstrom of Lark — March 5
- Trey Lemont of Jerk Shack — March 6
- Liz Kenyon of Rupee Bar and Manolin — March 7
All dinner reservations must be prepaid online, where guests can view all menus and select their culinary journey.
Menus are priced at $100 per person plus tax and service charge, with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase through contactless, cashless ordering on-site.
This exclusive experience is only for those aged 21 and over.