Seattle’s largest and longest-running women-owned catering and boxed-lunch company has launched a new line of craft cocktail flights.
The flights are $29.95 each and can be delivered anywhere in the greater Seattle area.
- See also:
Gourmondo currently has three flights on offer:
Handcrafted Whiskey Flight for $29.95
- Ginger Lime Sour — Bulleit Bourbon, Orange, Ginger, Orgeat, Lime.
A fresh twist on a classic with house-infused ginger simple syrup leading to a summery take on a sour.
- Paper Plane — Bulleit Bourbon, Aperol, Quientessa Amaro Nonino, Lemon.
A riff on the Prohibition era “Last Word,” the Paper Plane was born and named after the pop song from British artist M.I.A.
- Top Shelf Manhattan — Bulleit Rye Whiskey, Carpano Antica, Angostura Bitters.
While no origin for the Manhattan can be confirmed, we do know the cocktail has been around for at least 140 years.
Handcrafted Gin Flights for $29.95
- Aviation — a gin lover’s dream, this version of the elegant cocktail originates from the 1930s. The drink has sweet, tart, and subtle floral hints. The cocktail includes Aviation Gin, Lazzroni maraschino, and lemon.
- Negroni — a bittersweet cocktail that tastes of deep dark fruit and juniper. This cocktail includes Tanqueray Gin, Compari, and Dolin Sweet Vermouth.
- Corpse Reviver #2 — Plymouth Gin, Lemon, Cointreau, Lillet Blanc, Ordinaire Absinthe. Often known as the vital hangover cure and first created inside a storied London hotel. Well-balanced and herbal. Refreshing yet packed with a punch. Serve up with an orange peel.
Handcrafted Vodka Flights for $29.95
- Peach Lemon Drop — An iconic 80s cocktail, with a fun twist that’s great to sip on for any occasion. Soak up the feel of those island vacations with this bright, light and peachy martini with Ketel One Citron, white peach, and lemon.
- Cosmopolitan — Whether you’re a Charlotte, Miranda, Samantha, or Carrie — you’ll have a hard time putting this purely classic cocktail down. This cocktail includes Ketel One Citron, Cointreau, fresh cranberry juice, and lime.
- Vesper — Vesper comes from the 1953 James Bond novel, Casino Royale, and is equal parts of crisp and cool. This cocktail is full of Big Gin, Ketel One Citron, and Lillet Blanc.
Each cocktail is 4 ounces and can be ordered online for delivery.