Get ready for more delays and orange cones on the Turcot Interchange in the coming months.
Transport Quebec announced several more changes to traffic patterns and construction that will make it harder for commuters to travel west.
— Turcot (@MTQ_Turcot) October 26, 2017
The work will begin in November and will take place in five phases in the following areas: Highway 720 East, the De La Verendrye Interchange, the Turcot Interchange, the Turcot Yards, and Highway 20 west of the Turcot Yards.
The following changes will take place over the coming months:
- The Fort St. entrance and Lucien l’Allier entrance to the westbound Ville-Marie expressway will be closed
- Highway 15 south at De La Vérendrye Blvd. will be closed
- The entrance from Highway 15 north to the westbound Highway 20will be closed
- The entrance to Highway 20 west and the entrance to the Ville Marie east from the Décarie Expressway will be closed
- Crews will close the Ville-Marie expressway for up to 25 weekends to tear down the old westbound area of the roadway
There is no official timeline for when these closures will come into place.