Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for Montreal.
According to the statement, “a vigorous cold front will move across the province of Quebec overnight tonight.”
Heavy flurries could also affect several parts of Western, Southern and Central Quebec on Wednesday.
Drivers are being warned about the possibility of “hazardous and changing driving conditions.”
The warning was posted on Tuesday morning and is in effect for the following areas:
- Châteauguay – La Prairie area
- Longueuil – Varennes area
- Montreal Island area
Environment Canada urges citizens to monitor weather alerts and updates and to be safe when travelling outside.
- Multiple students hospitalized after becoming sick at elementary school
- Canada planning to welcome more than 1 million new immigrants by end of 2021
- You can fly from Montreal to Hawaii for $403 return this winter
- Snoop Dogg puts his own spin on NHL play-by-play during live broadcast (VIDEO)