Montreal’s Museum of Fine Arts (MMFA) is getting into the spirit of giving by allowing free access to the general public to its permanent collections and discovery exhibitions.
The deal is part of the museum’s Miracle at the Museum promotion and it kicks off this Saturday, December 22 and runs every day until Sunday, January 6.
Free admission will apply to the following collections:
- Archaeology and World Cultures
- Early to Modern International Art
- Quebec and Canadian Art
- International Contemporary Art
- Decorative Arts and Design
- Graphic Arts and Photography
In addition to the free admission, the MMFA has partnered with the Montréal International Children’s Film Festival in presenting films for the entire family (also with free admission).
Passes will be distributed starting at 10 am on the day of the screening, at the Museum’s ticket counter. Click here for a full list of screenings.
Be sure to check out the promotion and add a bit of free art to your holidays.
When: December 22 – January 6
Time: 10 am – 5 pm
Where: 1380 Sherbrooke Ouest
- Montreal temperatures expected to rise 14°C by end of the week
- What's open and closed on Christmas Day in Montreal
- The funniest reactions to National Maple Syrup Day in Canada
- The STM will be handing out FREE phone straps December 18 and 19