The much-awaited return of Bixi, Montreal’s signature bike sharing program, is almost upon us.
Montreal’s public bike system will return on Sunday, April 15, with the program running 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from April to November.
Short access to the program is available starting at:
- $2.95 for one trip of 30 minutes or less.
- $5 to access a Bixi for 24 hours.
- $10 for unlimited weekend riding.
- $25 for 10 trips of 30 minutes or less.
You can also purchase long-term subscriptions:
- $32 for a 30-day trial membership.
- $57 for a 90-day membership (perfect for summer!).
- $91 for a full year membership.
You can find a map of all functional Bixi stations here.