A pizza festival is on its way to Montreal this September, to cap off the summer with a slice.
From September 11 to 24, dozens of restaurants around the city will take part in the festival before one spot is crowned the tasty winner of Montreal’s PIZZA FEST.
If you’re into the classics, all-dressed, just cheese, pepperoni and cheese, or you like your pizza with a bit more spunk, Pizza Fest will have you covered.
- The Ninja Turtles dished out free pizza on the Montreal metro (VIDEO)
- A definitive list of Canada's frozen treats ranked from worst to best
- Montreal director plugs St-Viateur Bagel in new Hollywood movie
- Quebec's Cosmos Cafe is a finalist for 'Canada's Best Restroom 2019'
The list of participating spots from all over the city has slowly been announced through the festival’s social media channels and the participating locations are looking mighty tasty:
- Restaurant Fuoco
- Leonardo Pizza
- Pizzeria Melrose
- Enrico’s Italian Bistro
- Pizzeria Pépé Super Choix
- Biscotti e Cucina
- Pizzeria DEI Compari Inc
- Fiorellino Snack Bar ∙ Ristorante
- La Piazzetta
- Bambi -Italian Street Food
- Restaurant New Rivoli Pizzeria
- Vincent Sous-Marins Montréal-Nord
- Bistro 360
Each participating restaurant will submit their own unique pizza for judges to consider and customers to devour.
So you might want to hold off on eating anything until the festival and scarf down as many pies as you can. (You won’t need your summer beach body by then anyway).
Visit the PIZZA FEST Montreal website for more information and a list of past winners.
When: September 11 – 24
Time: Varies per location
Where: Spread out throughout Montreal
Price: Varies per selected pizza