Ready for your career to take flight? If you love to travel and you’re looking for new opportunities, then you could apply at Air Canada. When you get hired, you get access to cheap flights right away – not just for you, but for your family, too!
- You might also like:
- The CRA is hiring for many well-paying jobs that involve auditing the wealthy
- The Canadian Security Intelligence Service is hiring and they pay extremely well
- Looking for a job? These are officially the best places to work in the world
- How much money you need to live alone in each Canadian city
Some roles, like Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendant and Customer Sales and Service Agent, don’t require a ton of experience. Others require more specialized skills and experience. For some roles, you can choose whether you want a full-time or part-time opportunity.
But whether you’re cleaning planes or flying them, you’ll get a ton of benefits and perks.
“Air Canada staff love to travel, and we have one of the most generous employee travel programs in the industry – you and your immediate family members will enjoy special rates on airfare from day one,” reads a job post. Employees also get health and dental benefits.
Air Canada needs more than just flight attendants. Here’s a look at the open roles as of January 2023 in Montreal:
- Cybersecurity Risk Specialist
- Manager, Sustainable Energy Programs and Policy
- Bilingual Customer Relations Representative
- Talent Marketer (Temporary)
- Quebec Brand Marketing Manager
- In-Flight Service – Crew Scheduling
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Airport-Cargo Trainer
- Cabin Inventory Manager – Major Projects
- Commercial Vehicle and Ground Support Equipment Painter
- Fare Availability Optimization Manager
- Ramp Agent (Station Attendant)
- Solution Architect, Data & Analytics
- Knowledge Management Analyst
- Manager, Application Development and Maintenance
- Analyst, Data & Analytics
For more information and to apply, you can visit the Air Canada careers page.