Looking to get away this summer? Like really get away? If so, this multi-city flight deal might just be the ticket.
The deal comes courtesy of the good folks over at Flytrippers, who have put together an around-the-world itinerary that will turn you into a full-fledged globetrotter – literally.
On the destination hotlist? How about Paris, Athens, Singapore, Sydney, Honolulu, and then back to Toronto. In that order.
Not a bad way to spend your summer vacation if you ask us.
Oh, and the best part, you get all, yes all, of this travel for just $1,613.
If it sounds impossible it’s because it does come with some caveats.
One, you don’t get any wiggle room when it comes to choosing or moving your flights – this is it, take it or leave it, all or nothing.
Two, no checked baggage. Yes, we know this will be hard for some of you but the fact is you don’t need more than the clothes on your back and a few more in your bag to make it across a couple of continents (oh, and a laundry machine, find a few of those along the way too). Plus, here is our handy carry-on packing checklist to set you up for success.
So, if you’re feeling adventurous, have some vacation time saved up, and enjoy spending your cash on everything that isn’t an expensive plane ticket, here’s what your June, July and August could look like:
- Flight 1: Toronto to Montreal (positioning flight) June 25 at $61 *Note: This flight to MTL and back eliminates a stop in Barcelona on the flight to Paris, and saves you $50.
- Flight 1: Toronto to Paris on June 25 for $320
- Flight 2: Paris to Athens on July 2 at $146
- Flight 3: Athens to Singapore on July 9 at $254
- Flight 4: Singapore to Sydney on July 29 for $157
- Flight 5: Sydney to Honolulu on August 10 for $268
- Flight 6: Honolulu to Toronto on August 23 for $407
TOTAL – $1,613 CAD
You can head over to Flytrippers right now to book all the flights for your next great adventure. See you on the other side… of the world.