The 7th annual YYC Hot Chocolate Fest is about to kick off, and we are pumped.
This sweet festival gives Calgarians the chance to try hot chocolate concoctions from over 22 spots in the city for the entire month of February.
- YYC Hot Chocolate Fest 2018 to kick off with a sweet inaugural sip party
- Get FREE donuts at Pretty Sweet Bakery this Friday
- This Calgary eatery just reinvented ice cream cake and it's glorious (PHOTOS)
- 10 best places in Calgary to get baked goods
Titles like “Best Hot Chocolate” and “Calgary’s Best Spirited Hot Chocolate” will be up for grabs during this friends competition. Proceeds from each drink will benefit Calgary Meals on Wheels.
Votes can be submitted online once the festival officially starts. The list of vendors is almost finalized.
There are 22 participants (and counting), here are the ones we can share:
1. Family Squeezed Lemonade/Milk Milk Lemonade
2. Sucre Patisserie and Café
3. Sandstone at the Hyatt
4. Seasons of Bowness Park
5. Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria
6. The Cheesecake Café
7. Caffe Artigiano
8. The Main Dish
9. Cravings Market Restaurant
10. Sauce Italian Kitchen & Market
11. Blush Lane Organic Market
12. Bridgeland Market
13. The Bean Stop
14. Acadia Recreation Complex
15. The Chocolate Lab
16. Monki Bistro
17. Javino Coffee and Wine
18. Deane House
19. River Café
20. The Roasterie
21. Cococo Chocolatiers
22. Bubblemania Café
When: From February 1 to 28
Where: Multiple vendors in Calgary