Sure, the classic white-tablecloth-red-wine Valentine’s Day dinner is nice and all, but sometimes you need to do things a little differently to really make some memories.
Enter: Valentine’s Combat Therapy.
Brought to you by the same people who put together this month’s Glow in the Dark Archery Dodgeball event, Valentines Combat Therapy offers a solid two hours of combat archery against (or on the same side as) your beloved.
- Calgary weather to see snow, sun, temperature change of 26°C this week
- Canadian company launches heart-shaped box of weed for Valentine's Day
- The Sasquatch Music Festival 2018 lineup has just dropped
From there, you’ll head over to Axe Throwing Calgary to hurtle some razor-sharp axes through the air at some wooden targets. A great (and totally healthy) way to work off some steam if you and your partner have some unresolved disputes heading into the Big Day – just make sure you’re not aiming those weapons at each other.
Beverages and snack will be provided by Big Rock Brewery to keep that warrior’s appetite satisfied, and the Facebook event even states that singles are welcome to attend: “We know you’ve probably got some stuff to work through as well.”
When: Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Time: 6 to 10:30 pm
- Strike Combat Archery at Knexions Church from 6 to 8 pm – 260 Midpark Boulevard SE, Calgary
- Axe Throwing Calgary from 8 pm to late – 5923 3rd Street SE, Calgary
Tickets: Available online, $63.50 each