Something delicious is about to hatch on 4th Street, YYC, and we think you’re going to like it.
Actually, we know you’re going to like it, because OEB Breakfast Co. already has two locations that generate lines longer than the Stampede beer tent.
The third OEB location will be replacing Italian eatery Bocce at 2207 4th Street SW, which closed this past August.
- Calgary's first Rec Room is now officially open in Deerfoot City
- 13 must-try fall treats to get in Calgary
- 7 places close to the Saddledome to eat and drink before a Flames game
- Craft Beer Market officially opens its second Southcentre location today
- Closed: Bocce on 4th shutters due to hard economic times
OEB is hoping to open this location as soon as November, which means you’ll soon have a chance to devour their epic breakfast eats in three different spots: Bridgeland/Uptown (824 Edmonton Trail NE), Downtown (222 5 Ave SW #110), and the soon-to-be-open Mission location.
Considering these guys are known for their egg-centric creations and crazy brekkie dishes such as cheesecake-stuffed French Toast, we can safely say this third location is going to come in handy.
Address: 2207 4 Street SW