Whether you love them or hate them, salads are necessary for a healthy diet.
It may not be the most exciting thing to eat, but in salad’s defence – there are some pretty incredible creations out there that are way more than just a sad combo of leaves and carrots, in fact, salads these days can get fancy AF.
- Proposed Canada Food Guide will eliminate a whole food group
- Calgary will get Canada's first location of Thai spot Bangkok Buri
- DavidsTea spin-off salad concept set for Canada-wide expansion
- Calcutta Cricket Club: New Indian restaurant opens soon on 17th Ave
Check out these 7 seriously epic must-try salads in Calgary.
1. The Petal Pusher Salad from The Coup
Address: 924 17 Avenue SW
2. Hummus Do You Love Me from Fork and Salad
Address: 120, 880 16 Avenue SW
3. Tomato Salad from Deane House
Address: 806 9 Avenue SE
4. Seared Scallop & Butter Lettuce Salad from Oxbow Restaurant
Address: Kensington Riverside Inn – 1126 Memorial Drive NW
5. Caesar Salad with a Fried Egg from Ten Foot Henry
Address: 1209 1 Street SW
6. Beet Salad from Alforno
Address: 222 7 Street SW
7. Kale Caesar from Una Pizza + Wine
Address: 618 17 Avenue SW