This is the 14th location for the organic juice bar, which originated in Victoria, and it will offer guests and visitors superfood-infused gelato, fresh shakes, of course all the delicious cold-pressed juice in the epic surrounding of this lakeside destination.
- 5 great places with food and live entertainment in Calgary
- 15 must-try Caesars in Calgary
- 20 must-try brunch dishes in Calgary
- 6 must-try international breakfasts in Calgary
- 40 insane new foods coming to the Calgary Stampede Midway for 2017
So if you’re scratching your head wondering how they landed 14 stores so quickly – that’s why.
You can also get more than juice at here, patrons can also pick up food and JUSU Body products – a line of pulp-infused skin and body care essentials like lotions, lip balms, shampoos, conditioners, and scrubs.
The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise spot will be the sixth location for JUSU in Alberta, joining Mount Royal, Bridgeland, Market Mall, Chinook Centre, and Southcentre Mall juiceries.
So the next time you’re in the mountains remember, you have juice close at hand. Happy juicing, YYC!