You can fly from Calgary to Dublin for $625 this August
If you’ve ever wanted to visit the land o’ the Irish, now is the time to book.
According to YYC Deals, a drop in prices means that you’ll be able to fly out to Dublin, Ireland on the cheap.
- This 'garden dome' pop-up dinner is coming to YYC this May (VIDEO)
- People are sailing across this icy lake in Alberta (VIDEOS)
- $2 billion oil facility being built in Alberta, creating 2,200 jobs
The flights are being operated by WestJet and offered throughout August and September of this year.
Unfortunately, the flights are not non-stop, but an hour or so on the way there and an hour or so on the way back is a small price to pay for a discount on the usually $1,000+ tickets.
Dates are listed on YYC Deals, though keep in mind that these tickets are going quick!
- August 11 to August 22
- August 11 to August 29
- August 17, 18 to August 22, 29, September 5
- August 21 to August 29, September 5
- August 25 to September 5, 8, 12
- September 9 to September 16, 17, 23, 24
The best way to secure those tickets is to head over to FlightHub and punch in any one of the above combinations.
If tickets are still available, you should see prices ranging around the $600s.
Just make sure you pack something green!