Well, we certainly had a white Christmas here in Canada… But it didn’t stop there.
The past few days have seen quite a selection of weather patterns across the East and West Coasts of the country.
From winter storm and snowfall warnings in Vancouver, to crazy levels of snow covering the streets of Montreal, towns near Toronto receiving almost 1.5 metres of snow in two days, and temperatures dropping to a freezing -25°C in Calgary.
Yep, Canadians have experienced it all. And although conditions have been worse in certain areas, spirits have remained high and people are making the most of the snowy weather; skiing, snowshoeing, playing ice hockey, eating snowflakes, the list goes on.
To help keep your own spirits up in the deep freeze, here are 16 Instagram photos of Canadians totally loving the recent snow, as only we know how!
Got a great shot of yourself enjoying the crazy winter conditions in Canada? Hashtag #dailyhive on Instagram to let us know!
- Both winter storm and snowfall warnings in effect for City of Vancouver
- This town near Toronto just got 1.5 metres of snow... in 48 hours (PHOTOS)
- Montreal's snow removal is going to take a few days...
- It's going to be even colder in Calgary today
- Winter forecast: Calgary will see early snowfall, long ski season this year