Prepare to be amazed, delighted, and even a little bit dazzled as GlobalFest gets ready for five explosive nights of fireworks in Calgary.
Touted as Alberta’s Most Explosive Festival, the annual event is held to celebrate cultural diversity within the city, as it will feature multiple cultures’ food, music, and, of course, fireworks.
- Check out this FREE travelling circus show in Calgary next week
- Lucky Charms now has unicorn marshmallows in Canada
- Treats you need to try in Calgary before the summer’s over
There will be cultural pavillions on hand to showcase the rich diversity on display through crafts, activities, and a night market, all leading up to the main event of each night.
This year’s shows will feature Ukraine, Spain, Philippines, and China, and then the finale will light up the night on August 25.
Each night’s fireworks will be best viewed from Elliston Park, which is where all the cultural pavilions, performance stages, and seating will be set up. Tickets for the party are available at GlobalFest’s website starting at $20 per person.
- Thursday, August 16: Ukraine
- Saturday, August 18: Spain
- Tuesday, August 21: Philippines
- Thursday, August 23: China
- Saturday, August 25: Finale
Time: 6 to 11:30 pm
Where: Elliston Park — 17th International Ave. and 60 Street SE
Tickets: Available online, starting at $20
Daily Hive is a proud online sponsor of GlobalFest