Although fall is rather short in Calgary, there are still plenty of things to do around town to make the most of it.
- 88 things to do in Calgary in fall
- Illuminations: human/nature coming to Banff National Park
- Best places to see fall leaves in Calgary
Enjoy two of Alberta’s most iconic fall activities, pumpkin patches and corn mazes!
Here are six of the best pumpkin patches to visit this October.
- When: Sunday, October 8
- Time: 11 am to 3 pm
- Where: Blue Grass Ltd. Nursery, Sod, Garden Centre – 260130B Writing Creek Crescent, Rockyview County, Balzac
- Tickets: Donation to the Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- When: Now until October 12, Saturday and Sunday’s
- Time: From 11 am to 5 pm
- Where: Bowden SunMaze – Range Road 14, Bowden, AB
- Tickets: Free for kids 4 and under, $9 general admission
- When: Open weekends in October – Pumpkin hunts
- Time: Between 10 am and 4 pm
- Where: Butterfield Acres Petting Farm – 254077 Rocky Ridge Road NW
- Tickets: Free for kids not walking yet, $15.49 general admission
- When: Open weekends between October 1 and 23, including Thanksgiving Monday
- Where: Calgary Corn Maze & Fun Farm – 284022 Township Road 224
- Tickets: Free for kids 2 and under, $13.50 general admission
- When: Select days between October 1 and 30 – see website
- Where: Cobb’s Corn Maze & Family Fun Park – 1500 84th Street NE
- Tickets: Free for kids under 3 years old, $13.50 general admission, $25 all-access day pass
- When: Autumn Jubilee on September 30 to October 1, October 7 to 8, and 14 to 15
- Where: Kayben Farms – 316034 32nd Street E, Okotoks
- Cost: Free for kids under 2, $13 general admission, $35 for a family