Don’t let this Monday get you down!
You’re going to need all those days this week anyway, with all the awesome events coming up – you may even wish you could go all the way back to Monday once you run out of time (or not).
Either way, live it up!
- This couple took their engagement photos at Regal Cat Cafe (PHOTOS)
- Meteor shower to light up above Canada all weekend long
- Now you can fly from Calgary to San Francisco for $240 roundtrip
- What: Four haunted houses and a graveyard maze should frighten even the hardiest of attendees.
- Where: Cobb’s Corn Maze – 1500 84th Street NE
- When: Weekends from October 13 to 31
- Tickets: At Cobbscornmaze.com, $26
- What: Come move with DJD for 8 hours of fun and dance at their 24 Annual Dance Class Marathon. All dance levels and ages (13+) welcome to participate and choose from 23 different classes to fill up your day. All of the proceeds from the event will go towards the new DJD Dance Centre and help them reach 100% of their $26M goal.
- When: Monday, October 23
- Time: Starts at 9:30 am
- Where: 111 12 Avenue SE
- Tickets: Online, $80 – Full Marathon, $60 – Half Marathon, $40- 5K (2 classes)
- What: Cineplex just opened a Rec Room in Calgary, complete with two restaurants, a huge arcade, and a virtual reality room.
- When: Every day
- Time: Open at 11 am, closed at midnight on Sunday through Thursday, 1 am on Friday and Saturday. Adults only after 10 pm.
- Where: Deerfoot City – 1108, 901 64th Avenue NE
- Admission: Free!
- What: Who knows what will jump out at you in the virtual reality haunted house.
- When: Select nights throughout October
- Time: Multiple times throughout the evening
- Where: SmartyPantz Escape Rooms –1601-14 Street SW
- Tickets: Online, $20 per person for bookings up to October 15, then $25 per person afterwards.
- What: Pick out the perfect pumpkin to turn into a Jack-O-Lantern for Halloween.
- When: Sometime before October 31
- Where: At one of Calgary’s pumpkin patches
- Cost: Depends on the size of the pumpkin!