Monday got you down?
Take Calgary by storm this week by starting it off any one of these awesome events around town.
- 10 ways to celebrate Halloween 2017 in Calgary
- Government of Alberta approves new protections for condo buyers
- Studio Bell After Hours hosting Halloween bash with costume contest
- What: It’s election day! Cast a ballot for your choice of mayor, city councillor, and school board trustee.
- When: Monday, October 16
- Time: 10 am to 8 pm
- Where: Your designated voting station
- What: Head to the summit for an unreal view above the treetops and a birds-eye view of six different mountain ranges, while sipping on coffee or a refreshing glass of wine.
- Where: 100 Mountian Avenue, Banff
- Tickets: Adult – $62, Child – $31
Rent a bike and go on a river adventure
- What: Grab your squad, get yourself some wheels, and see the city from a different perspective.
- Where: Rent bikes at these locations: The Livery, Rath Bicycle, Bike and Brew
- What: There is no better way to welcome fall then heading out to one of Calgary’s many corn mazes and enjoying a fun-filled farm adventure. Don’t forget to check out the Kangaroo Petting Zoo new to Cobb’s Adventure Park and Corn Maze!
- Where: Cobb’s Adventure Park and Calgary Corn Maze and Fun Farm
- What: Cineplex just opened a Rec Room in Calgary, complete with two restaurants, a huge arcade, and a virtual reality room.
- When: Every day
- Time: Open at 11 am, closed at midnight on Sunday through Thursday, 1 am on Friday and Saturday. Adults only after 10 pm.
- Where: Deerfoot City – 1108, 901 64th Avenue NE
- Admission: Free!