Whether you’re hoping to enlighten yourself through the wonders of art, or dampen your senses through the magic of half-priced tequila, there’s something for you happening in Calgary this Thursday.
So get out there, happy hour is fleeting!
- 30 communities Calgary Police have photo radar in this October (MAP)
- Starbucks has shut down all its online retail stores effective immediately
- Foodora launches in both Calgary and Edmonton today
- What: An outdoor participative artwork experience created by Emily Carr alumni Sarah Fuller and Montreal multimedia studio Moment Factory.
- When: Thursday, October 5 to Saturday, October 7
- Time: 6:50, 7:25, 9:05, 9:35, and 9:55 pm each day
- Where: Banff Train Station Parking Lot – CP/RM Station, Railway Avenue at Lynx Street
- Admission: Free! Register at Eventbrite
- What: The wait is finally over! Granary Road Farmers Market is finally open. Come explore their Active Learning Park, while munching on delicious eats from The Loft Lounge and checking out the fantastic local vendors in the Public Market!
- When: Thursday – Sunday every week
- Where: 226034 112th Street West MD of Foothills
- Cost: Free
- What: Spice up your Thursday! Blanco offers half off tacos, nachos, and (drumroll please) tequila from 3 to 5 pm.
- When: Thursday, October 5
- Time: 3 to 5 pm
- Where: Blanco – 723 17th Avenue SW
- What: Tim Hortons is giving out free coffees all week to celebrate National Coffee Day, all you need to do is download their app and make a transaction.
- When: On until Sunday, October 8
- Where: Participating Tim Hortons