Archiact, a full service virtual reality studio, is bringing VR to Vancouver with the 2016 Consumer Virtual Reality Conference and Expo on May 14.
Held at the Vancouver Convention Centre, CVR 2016 is a first-of-its-kind international conference and expo that’s hosting the world’s best virtual and augmented reality companies, technology, and thought leaders. From basic mobile VR experiences to full-motion-capture-multi-player content, CVR 2016 will highlight exciting VR technology across all platforms.
Attend this conference and gain exclusive access to new and award-winning VR experiences like the HTC Vive, the Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR, and much more. International industry leaders such as Cloudhead Games, DreadHalls, PicoVR, VRstudios, and Wavesine Solutions will showcase their best VR content and hardware available for ticket-holders to try for themselves.
Top industry players will present key insights during the packed speaker lineup on how VR/AR will transform the way we work, live, and connect with our world. With 15 speaking sessions and more than 30 exhibitors, this is one of Vancouver’s hottest tech events of the year you don’t want to miss.
Enter for your chance to win four VIP conference passes to CVR 2016 which include:
- Admission to over 15 speaker sessions and panels
- Entry to over 30 mind-blowing virtual reality exhibits
- Front of the line, VIP access to all exhibits
($1,000 total value)
To enter to win this prize pack courtesy of Archiact, do both of the following:
1. Sign up here and fill in all fields. Comment below telling us once you have.
2. Then tweet this on Twitter:
- Win VIP passes to Consumer Virtual Reality Conference & Expo via @ConsumerVR & @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/10Csx3 RT to enter! #CVR2016
*You must complete both steps to officially be entered in the contest*
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm, Tuesday, April 19, 2016.