FEATURED ON THE LISTED GUIDE
Vancouver’s most enchanting dinner party of the year, which will take place on August 8, is moving into its second phase of registrations today.
The gorgeous invite-only soiree Dîner en Blanc, where guests bring their own tables and chairs to dine al fresco in a secret location, is renowned for following a traditional attendance formula that stems from its Parisian roots.
Read more about the details of this event of the summer, and be sure to sign up for registration, which happens in three phases.
- Phase 1 is for members from the previous year
- Phase 2 is for new members who are referred by Phase I attendees
- Phase 3 is for people who signed up on the waiting list
Attendees from previous years are given priority access to sign up for future Dîner en Blanc events.
The concept stems from the original Paris parties, where such soirees grow organically as each pair of friends invite one other pair to join them the following year.
- A sober glow-in-the-dark bike rave is happening in Vancouver this weekend
- Vancouver Symphony Orchestra's live Harry Potter concert announces return dates
- Vancouver Symphony Orchestra to celebrate Bugs Bunny and the Looney Tunes this July
- Headliners announced for 3rd annual Monstercat block party in Railtown
This is the same principle behind this special second phase of registrations.
In order to grow the community, the second ticketing phase allows a group of first timers to experience the beautiful dinner party at the recommendation and behest of friends or couples who have been part of Dîner en Blanc before.
To enter to win two pairs of tickets to Le Dîner en Blanc, do at least one of the following:
2. Sign up for Le Dîner en Blanc’s mailing list (5 entries):
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until July 15, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
Le Dîner en Blanc Vancouver 2019
When: August 8, 2019
Price: $43 (must be bought in pairs); register online
Daily Hive is a proud media partner of Diner en Blanc