Brrrr – there’s more snow coming! Environment Canada’s latest weather forecast for Vancouver predicts more snow will hit the city on Thursday.
- 'Ice bombs' shatter windshields on Vancouver bridges
- 10 places to take photos of the snow in Metro Vancouver
- 12 tips for driving in the snow in Vancouver
- 21 photos of a magical snow-covered Vancouver morning
- 21 photos of another magical morning in Vancouver
What’s more, snow, rain and flurries are forecast every day from then on through Monday, with daytime temperatures ranging from 0° C to 3° C.
In the meantime, Environment Canada predicts, this Tuesday and Wednesday will be bright sunshine – so if you do want to call in sick, now is the time.
Looking elsewhere, Accuweather is also forecasting sunshine for the next two days, followed by a little snow on Thursday and Friday, before the rain returns over the weekend.
On the other hand, the Weather Network is predicting a dump of snow on Thursday, followed by a little more every day through Tuesday.
Worth noting – although it felt like snowmageddon on Monday, that day’s 5.4 cm snowfall did not beat the historical record of 15.7 cm, set in 1942.
Still, there’s hope yet.