Looking for something fun (and funny) do this fall?
Improvisers from more than 19 countries will be performing at three Granville Island venues — VTS’ home theatre The Improv Centre, The Waterfront Theatre, and intimate studio space The Nest.
Get the global giggles, as improvisers from as a far way as India, Norway, Japan, Brazil, New Zealand, and more introduce improv styles and shows you’ve never seen before.
For instance, you can take a bus tour of Vancouver with a masked Mexican Luchador in El Jaguar, or watch what happens when a gorilla shows up at Gorilla Theatre. You can even see toys come to life with The Toys Strike Back! – a child-friendly show based on the toys that the children bring with them.
You’ll literally be laughing out loud at all the different shows; take a look at the full line-up here (scroll down to the festival section).
There are so many unique shows, you’ll want to see more than one. And you can with VTS’ Festival Passes. Which, by the way, are available right now with early bird pricing. There are three festival pass options for you to choose from:
Festival Laugh Pass*:
- This unlimited pass allows you to see as many shows as you want
- 35 performances to choose from
- Early Bird Price (purchase by Sept. 27): $199.
- Regular Price (after Sept.27): $220
Festival Weekend Pass*:
- Valid for any Friday through Sunday performances
- 22 shows to choose from
- Early Bird price (purchased by Sept.27): $119
- Regular Price (after Sept.27): $130
Festival Weekday Pass:
- Valid for any Tuesday through Thursday performances
- 13 shows to choose from
- Early Bird Price (purchase by Sept.27): $49
- Regular Price (after Sept.27): $60
*FYI, Festival Laugh Pass and Festival Weekend Pass are not valid for the El Jaguar Fiesta Bus Tour.
So what are you waiting for? Laugh more, pay less and get your festival passes here.